- My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students
- Create a Personal Learning Network
- Google for Education Resources
- Evernote for Education
- Android for Education
- Great Resources from Discovery Education
- Project Based Learning Resources
- STEM (Science, Tech, Engineering, Math) Resources
- Speaking and Consulting Services
- Advertise on this site
- About the author and blog
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Zotero - collect, organize, cite, share research sources
Zotero is a free tool that you can use to collect, organize, cite and share resource sources. You simply set it up and then click the "Save to Zotero" icon in your Firefox web browser. Chrome and Safari plug-ins are in Beta now.
There are also plug-ins for Word and OpenOffice that allow you to citations and bibliographies directly into your document.
Zotero stores all of your research in a searchable interface, supporting PDF's, audio and video, images, web page snap shots and more.
If you use it with a lot of research and data, you can upgrade your storage for a fee.